Albany Rotary Foundation Guidelines
The Albany Rotary Foundation is the charitable arm of the Rotary Club of Albany. The primary purpose of the Foundation is to provide charitable funds for people in need in the Albany community. The Foundation has steadily grown since its inception in 1980 resulting in grant distributions totaling over $130,000 to 60 Albany based non-profit agencies.
Below are general guidelines for non-profits seeking funds from the Albany Rotary Foundation. Organizations must meet the following requirements:
- Organizations must be a 501(C)(3),
- Projects or programs must support people in need,
- Locations must be in the Albany area,
- We prefer to give seed money for new projects, not for annual fund drives,
- Gift size ranges from $1,000 up to $2500.00 per year. Larger grants may be considered on an exception basis, and
- Requests for funding must be received by September 1st of each year for consideration.
Send applications to:
Albany Rotary Club
Attention: Albany Rotary Foundation
PO Box 3967
Albany, NY 12203